Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

Bathala Subhash's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you sir.  "

Bathala Subhash replied Mar 21, 2012 to MoEF Another Transparency Measure on Environmental Clearence

12 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by abdul fasi

Founder

"Dear Sir, Review of my credentials will confirm that I am capable of serving as the…"

Bathala Subhash replied Nov 17, 2009 to Job alert: Environmental Engineer for Essar Group

1 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Bathala Subhash

Founder

"Dear Sir, Review of my credentials will confirm that I am capable of serving as the…"

Bathala Subhash replied Oct 22, 2009 to Job Alert- Current openings at Development Alternatives, New Delhi

1 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Bathala Subhash

Founder

"Dear Sir, Review of my credentials will confirm that I am capable of serving as th…"

Bathala Subhash replied Sep 22, 2009 to Environmental jobs at Bhagvathi Ana Labs

5 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by sunil s deshpande

Founder

"Dear Sir, Review of my credentials will confirm that I am capable of serving as th…"

Bathala Subhash replied Sep 17, 2009 to Environmental Engineer for Essar Groups Corporate Team

1 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Bathala Subhash

Founder

Bathala Subhash replied Sep 17, 2009 to Experienced Ecologist for Essar Group- Apply Today

7 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Manan Shukla

Founder

Bathala Subhash replied Sep 15, 2009 to Required Business Analysts- Tracking Indian Environment Sector

1 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Bathala Subhash

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service