Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

Shabdendu Pathak's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Certain points?? or any particular Project!! Let me know at what stage the project i…"

Shabdendu Pathak replied May 24, 2014 to MOEF clearance

1 May 24, 2014
Reply by Shabdendu Pathak

"Dear Sir, It might take time and there are n no. of issues to be taken care of but l…"

Shabdendu Pathak replied May 24, 2014 to DPR for implementation of e-filing of forest clearance applications-MoEF

2 May 24, 2014

"Dear Kaushik, I think it would be better if you would start with some Environmental…"

Shabdendu Pathak replied May 4, 2013 to JOB In EIA

2 May 5, 2013
Reply by Kousik Das

"Dear Sir, fully agreed with your views!! Definitely its high time for all of us to u…"

Shabdendu Pathak replied Oct 26, 2012 to Should we change the ways we celebrate the festivities to make them more environment friendly

9 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Vinodh Valluri

"Same happening with PSU adverisements for Environment Jobs!!! M.Sc. Environment peop…"

Shabdendu Pathak replied Oct 11, 2012 to News:Environmental Science degrees invalid for Environment Dept posts

5 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Gomathi Nagarajan

"You can check and Contact LaGa Systems Pvt Ltd Hyderabad, I think they do organize t…"

Shabdendu Pathak replied Jun 28, 2012 to Training on Air Quality Modelling

13 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Arijit Choudhury

Founder

"Hope it will be an Eye opener for rest...."

Shabdendu Pathak replied May 5, 2012 to Rs. 100 Crore fine for false environment assesment

14 May 30, 2012
Reply by John C. Mathew

"Get yourself registered at various job sites (naukari, monster, times etc). besides…"

Shabdendu Pathak replied Apr 13, 2012 to How to find vacancies in environment department in Industries.?

9 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Mahesh.S,G

"Web address is : http://www.citizensparrow.in or just google Citizen Sparrow Regard…"

Shabdendu Pathak replied Apr 10, 2012 to Citizen Sparrow Survey

4 Apr 10, 2012

"Theme for this year is Water for Food Security being coordinated by FAO(UN) internat…"

Shabdendu Pathak replied Mar 22, 2012 to WATER-WHITE GOLD, SAVE FOR BETTER TOMORROW (WORLD WATER DAY)

2 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Ratnakar Pandey

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service