Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

We are proud to announce that one of the members of Indian Environment Network was selected for the recently advertised position by Essar Group for which they retained our network as a Executive search agency for top Indian Environment Professionals.

They have now retained us to search for an Environmental engineer with 7-8 yrs experience preferably in power sector for a posting in MP.

Please send in your resume immediately to me at ckdenv@envindia.com to be considered for this position.

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sir,

Review of my credentials will confirm that I am capable of serving as the catalyst for achieving the objectives and effective contributions for projects. I am a dynamic professional with over 6.5 years of experience in implementing and managing environmental systems and conversant with UNFCCC - CDM Norms, USGBC / IGBC LEED Norms, State and Central Pollution Control Board Norms.

I am presently associated with Vanpic Ports Private Ltd. as an Senior Environmental and Safety Manager.

I understand that working for your organization requires a candidate who is team oriented and is able to deal with people in various departments. I am confident that I possess these skills, which will help me to perform the job efficiently and effectively.

My goal is to transit my enthusiasm, creativity and experience into a position, where I continue to provide the strategic and tactical leadership critical to retaining valued customers of an organization. I am certain that my presence in your team will prove to be beneficial to your organization. As such, I would welcome an opportunity to speak with you to evaluate your needs and share my ideas.

Looking forward for your positive response.

Thanking you.

Sincerely,

B.Subhash

+91-9000660344

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service