Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

Essar Group has requested Paryavaran.com to find a top of the line Indian Environment Professionals from amongst members of Indian Environment Network
( http://www.paryavaran.com ) .

They are looking for an enviornmental engineer for their corporate enviornmet team. The person shall be preferably a graduate in chemical engineering and with Post graduate in enviornmental engineering from a reputed institute in India or abroad.

S/he should have 2-3 years hands on experience in EIA, Enviornmetal auditing, Operation & maintenance of pollution control facilities. A certified lead auditor of IS0-14001 & 18001 will be prefered.

Please send your resume to resume@envindia.com immediately.

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sir,

Review of my credentials will confirm that I am capable of serving as the catalyst for achieving the objectives and effective contributions for projects. I am a dynamic professional with over 6.5 years of experience in implementing and managing environmental systems and conversant with State and Central Pollution Control Board Norms.

I am presently associated with Vanpic Ports Private Ltd. as an Senior Environmental Manager.

I understand that working for your organization requires a candidate who is team oriented and is able to deal with people in various departments. I am confident that I possess these skills, which will help me to perform the job efficiently and effectively.

My goal is to transit my enthusiasm, creativity and experience into a position, where I continue to provide the strategic and tactical leadership critical to retaining valued customers of an organization. I am certain that my presence in your team will prove to be beneficial to your organization. As such, I would welcome an opportunity to speak with you to evaluate your needs and share my ideas.

Thanking you.

Sincerely,

B.Subhash
+91-9000660344
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service