Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

We are looking for an Environmental Consultant with 4-5 years of experience in the area of Environmental Impact Assessment. Please send your CV on faisal.siddiqui@iitdalumni.com. The position is based in Qatar.

Views: 203

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dear All,

Thank you for your response IEN, and sending your CVs. I will revert back to you as soon as I get time.

Regards

Faisal 

Faisal,

I am from IITB, with total experience of 37 years with 20 years in Environmental field. So let me see with my chelas having 4 to 5 years experience as required by you,

Ramesh Ukidve

Dear Sir,

Good to hear from you.

See if you can pass on Job Description within Alumni- i already did it on IITpro but no response. 

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Faisal

Ramesh Ukidve said:

Faisal,

I am from IITB, with total experience of 37 years with 20 years in Environmental field. So let me see with my chelas having 4 to 5 years experience as required by you,

Ramesh Ukidve

Dear Dr Siddhiqi,

I have over 15 years experience in EIA planning, monitoring, supervision, data compilation, report preparation and presentation before clearing agencies. I would like to be associated with your company.

Regards

Dr V N S ivasankara Pillai

Thanks for your interest. The position requires only 4-5 years of experience.

regards

Faisal Siddiqui 

Dear Sir,

I will like to introduce myself for your kind perusal and sympathetic consideration. Presently, I am working with Enviro Analysts & Engineers Pvt. Ltd. Nagpur and have M.Sc degree in Biotechnology  with  3 plus years experience in EIA/EMP for various  projects (Industries, Township & SEZs). Now I am loking for new job, if any vacancies are fallen vacant under your command or can be created some post by your capacity, then I find myself as a suitable candidate for the right post.

In view at above I am sending my Bio-data for your further necessary action and intimation please.

I will be highly obliged if you provide me a suitable opportunity in your organization as per my qualification stated above. I assure my full dedication and sincerity to the job if opportunity is provided.

Hope you will consider my case sympathetically once again assuring you my best services.

Thanks & Regards

Meheruday P. Gujar

Enviro Analysts & Engineers Pvt. Ltd. Nagpur

Mp_gujar@rediffmail.com

Mb- 9960177921

Hi Meheruday,
Thank for your ineterst for the position. We are in process of screening suitable candidate. you will recieve a reply, if shortlisted for the position. Otherwise, we wlll keep your CV in our database for future reference.

Regards

Faisal  

meheruday panjabrao gujar said:

Dear Sir,

I will like to introduce myself for your kind perusal and sympathetic consideration. Presently, I am working with Enviro Analysts & Engineers Pvt. Ltd. Nagpur and have M.Sc degree in Biotechnology  with  3 plus years experience in EIA/EMP for various  projects (Industries, Township & SEZs). Now I am loking for new job, if any vacancies are fallen vacant under your command or can be created some post by your capacity, then I find myself as a suitable candidate for the right post.

In view at above I am sending my Bio-data for your further necessary action and intimation please.

I will be highly obliged if you provide me a suitable opportunity in your organization as per my qualification stated above. I assure my full dedication and sincerity to the job if opportunity is provided.

Hope you will consider my case sympathetically once again assuring you my best services.

Thanks & Regards

Meheruday P. Gujar

Enviro Analysts & Engineers Pvt. Ltd. Nagpur

Mp_gujar@rediffmail.com

Mb- 9960177921

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service