Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

Prof Dr V N Sivasankara Pillai's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"As a research student you must go through the literature. A lot of work has gone in…"

Prof Dr V N Sivasankara Pillai replied Jan 11, 2015 to Biodegradation of Dyes

6 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Jaideep

Founder

"It is very good idea. I would like to offer my help.   I have a vast experience star…"

Prof Dr V N Sivasankara Pillai replied Dec 16, 2014 to A day out with a Guru, friend or partner in the Environment & Development Sector

3 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by S.Das

"I think flyash disposal is an integral part of coal burning, and must form part of t…"

Prof Dr V N Sivasankara Pillai replied Dec 5, 2014 to Where I can find the Form I regarding Fly ash disposal

6 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by vinay gupta

"You have taken up the streams of your studies either with advanced vision, or with o…"

Prof Dr V N Sivasankara Pillai replied Aug 28, 2014 to guidance related to job

6 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by NISHA SINGH

"It is simple logic. MoEF committee wanted to know the status of the site, whether it…"

Prof Dr V N Sivasankara Pillai replied Aug 15, 2014 to CRZ Clearence

8 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by SACHIN S PANDEY

"The accreditation move a positive step to come out of the confusion created by unscr…"

Prof Dr V N Sivasankara Pillai replied Aug 3, 2014 to Whether the objective of NABET's EIA accreditation Scheme is fulfilled?

17 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by hamida surani

"Thank you for disseminating the report."

Prof Dr V N Sivasankara Pillai replied May 14, 2014 to Callous approach makes India a dumping ground for the hazardous CRT

3 May 14, 2014
Reply by KANCHAN KUMAR ROY CHOWDHURY

"Note Section (iii) d which states that no in-stream mining will be permitted."

Prof Dr V N Sivasankara Pillai replied May 2, 2014 to Sand Mining with the capacity of 5 hector require EC or not?

11 May 29, 2014
Reply by Ravi Ananth

"It is not as simple as described. River includes the channel, banks, bed and vegetat…"

Prof Dr V N Sivasankara Pillai replied May 2, 2014 to laying of water supply transmission line

7 May 12, 2014
Reply by Rakesh KN

"Dear Chitra Rajesh, The river may be dry during most of the year, but it is a river.…"

Prof Dr V N Sivasankara Pillai replied Apr 23, 2014 to laying of water supply transmission line

7 May 12, 2014
Reply by Rakesh KN

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service