Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

Vidhu Tripathi's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"The water treatment plant will be run by government agency for the purpose of water…"

Vidhu Tripathi replied Feb 21, 2011 to Environmental Regulations for establishing a new water treatment plant

17 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Prof Dr V N Sivasankara Pillai

"DEAR SUDHIR   I AM DISCUSSING WTP FOR DRINKING WATER/POTABLE WATER OF BIG SIZE AS ME…"

Vidhu Tripathi replied Feb 20, 2011 to Environmental Regulations for establishing a new water treatment plant

17 Feb 22, 2011

"dear members   Thanks for your quick reply.   May I know if there is any case of Env…"

Vidhu Tripathi replied Feb 18, 2011 to Environmental Regulations for establishing a new water treatment plant

17 Feb 22, 2011

Founder

"It is great to have a meeting with all the members. I would like to attend this meet…"

Vidhu Tripathi replied Jun 28, 2010 to Delhi Chapter Meeting- Indian Environment Network

17 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Swapan Mehra

"Yes it would be better to start from simpler book, as I am very new in modeling."

Vidhu Tripathi replied May 27, 2010 to Env. Modeling for Air, Water and Soil

10 May 29, 2010
Reply by Dr. K.S.M.Rao

"Dear Raghava Very thanks for your reply. Yes I am interested in it, if it is possib…"

Vidhu Tripathi replied May 20, 2010 to Env. Modeling for Air, Water and Soil

10 May 29, 2010
Reply by Dr. K.S.M.Rao

"Thanks for your respons "

Vidhu Tripathi replied Mar 11, 2010 to Env. Modeling for Air, Water and Soil

10 May 29, 2010
Reply by Dr. K.S.M.Rao

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service