Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

Dr. PAWAN KR. SINGH's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"i am a environmental consultant pavankrsingh@gmail.com kindly send me details "

Dr. PAWAN KR. SINGH replied Mar 29, 2014 to WIN (water integrity network) is looking for a consultant

1 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Dr. PAWAN KR. SINGH

"Yes Shree Sanjay Ji now the situation is different coz biological cover more space;…"

Dr. PAWAN KR. SINGH replied Dec 4, 2012 to BIOLOGICALLY TREATING RO AND SOFTENING PLANT REJECTS

8 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by SANJAY AGGARWAL

"Shree Sanjay Jee the answer of this question depend up the acceptability of the meth…"

Dr. PAWAN KR. SINGH replied Dec 4, 2012 to BIOLOGICALLY TREATING RO AND SOFTENING PLANT REJECTS

8 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by SANJAY AGGARWAL

Founder

"To say who is right & who is wrong not relevant, tag some one as right and wrong…"

Dr. PAWAN KR. SINGH replied Dec 3, 2012 to Start of a new Era- New Environment Minister

10 Dec 3, 2012

"Dear priyanka you should first look into the legislation of that country for which y…"

Dr. PAWAN KR. SINGH replied Jul 24, 2012 to Urgent_Environment Impact Assessment Criteria

13 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Ajay Kumar

"Dear i am very thankful to you, and i m honored to have you electronically with me..…"

Dr. PAWAN KR. SINGH replied Jun 7, 2012 to Biological Conservation plans preparation methodology & its relevance on grounds

5 Jun 7, 2012

"i am very thankful you spare time to write..i would like to bring your notice that,…"

Dr. PAWAN KR. SINGH replied Jun 4, 2012 to Biological Conservation plans preparation methodology & its relevance on grounds

5 Jun 7, 2012

"JNU, DU, Shree ram inst. of ind. res"

Dr. PAWAN KR. SINGH replied Apr 13, 2012 to XPS and XRD analysis for powder catalysts

4 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by jeyapriyaravichandran

"Dear i am interested to attend the workshop, how we can register ourself for the sam…"

Dr. PAWAN KR. SINGH replied Apr 12, 2012 to Invitation for Workshop on "Climate Change, Water, Energy Nexus in India", New Delhi

28 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Nathaniel Bhakupar Dkhar

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service