Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

DAA's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks to all,kindly take note that the proposed land does not fall under CRZ-I-i, d…"

DAA replied Jan 8, 2015 to consent for solar power installation

9 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Jaideep

"Thanks for sharing info."

DAA replied Sep 9, 2014 to MOEF has invited suggestions/comments to review various Environment Acts

6 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Gullapalli Udayabhaksar

"Good day all! i am also interested in doing such studies, as there are no screening…"

DAA replied Sep 9, 2014 to Certification/Workshops /Modelling courses in Contaminated Land /Hydrology field

1 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by DAA

"is there any update on this? when they will start recruitment processes,what will be…"

DAA replied Mar 10, 2014 to Supreme Court wants regulator for environmental clearances of projects

5 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Sunny Agrawal

"thanks, this is usefull, can i have brief of that projects or any URL?will contact D…"

DAA replied Jan 20, 2014 to STP guidance

16 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Sanjay Namdeorao Gulhane

"Thanks to all..teh area is very large and having problem in pipenetworking, so decen…"

DAA replied Jan 7, 2014 to STP guidance

16 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Sanjay Namdeorao Gulhane

"Thank you sir, i have idea to obtain A/o,  recepiton facility and selling to authori…"

DAA replied Oct 3, 2013 to HAzardous waste disposal at Port

8 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by SACHIN S PANDEY

"Hello, Following may be use;   Assumption to make, Average life span of tree assumed…"

DAA replied Apr 25, 2013 to how to calculate/estimate the quantitative effect of planting trees on the carbon foot print. ?

1 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by DAA

"I welcome this discussion, am in Port sector and want to upgrade the EMS of marine e…"

DAA replied Mar 11, 2013 to Ballast water exchange

8 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by DC Sekhar

"Check your "consent to operate"granted by State pollution control board to your fact…"

DAA replied Feb 26, 2013 to Frequnecy for checking the drinking water and waste water in industries ????

2 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by yasotharan manivel

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service