Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

DR. KAWALJEET SINGH's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Well there we go again. This debate has been on on Paryavaran for long. The malaise…"

DR. KAWALJEET SINGH replied Jul 28, 2011 to Is India scientifically sound as far as the EIA's are concerned?

15 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Sanjaya Kumar Mishra

Founder

"There is a very good movement being spearheaded by the CSE - its called the Green Sc…"

DR. KAWALJEET SINGH replied Jul 26, 2011 to Environment Friendly Schools in India

2 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by MAMTA TOMAR

"Sir, whhere can I find a copy of this OM? I tried the MoEF web site but could not lo…"

DR. KAWALJEET SINGH replied Jul 26, 2011 to Forest land case submission became pre-condition for applying TOR.

7 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Khilendra Singh Kanwal

"I belive a m3 of methane has GCV of ca 39000 kj. Convert!"

DR. KAWALJEET SINGH replied Jul 14, 2011 to Power Generation by Methane

14 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Faisal Siddiqui

Founder

"Difficult. Her task will not be easy. The science as well as politics of Environment…"

DR. KAWALJEET SINGH replied Jul 13, 2011 to Start of a new Era- New Environment Minister

10 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Dr. PAWAN KR. SINGH

"members are correct as they point out the concerns. As a person, who was a constitue…"

DR. KAWALJEET SINGH replied Feb 2, 2011 to Has Mr. Jairam ramesh bowed to the presssures of his collegues to clear POSCO. what will be the implication of this action on the future EC process in the country

6 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Dr. Sudhanshu Kumar

"Hi, my wife Dr. Ravindra Kaur works on the culture. heritage and the impact IA studi…"

DR. KAWALJEET SINGH replied Jan 9, 2011 to EIA

11 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by PRIYADHARSHINI

"I belive the one qustion which needs to be debated and publicised is - what will be…"

DR. KAWALJEET SINGH replied Aug 5, 2010 to What will be the fate of Indian Agriculture, Farmers and Consumers if Bt brinjal and other GM crops are introduced?

6 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Vikash Anand

"Well a case of babudum hits back. We have had action plans on the river before - the…"

DR. KAWALJEET SINGH replied Jul 22, 2010 to IIT signs MoA with MOEF for Ganga River Basin Management Plan (GRBMP)

2 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by GOPI KANTA GHOSH

Founder

"I would like to participate. My cell No is 9911393410. It is a Delhi Number. Regards…"

DR. KAWALJEET SINGH replied Jun 28, 2010 to Delhi Chapter Meeting- Indian Environment Network

17 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Swapan Mehra

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service