Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

MANIPRAKASH ARAVELLI's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Dr. Santosh Kumar Sahoo First of all get acquainted with the process of EIA fr…"

MANIPRAKASH ARAVELLI replied Sep 21, 2016 to Guide to Became a EIA professional

7 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by MANIPRAKASH ARAVELLI

"Dear Mr. Quaiser You may also have to refer the application of Coastal Regulation Z…"

MANIPRAKASH ARAVELLI replied Sep 19, 2016 to Identified Hazardous & Non Hazardous Safe Waste Disposal scope of work for offshore decommissioning

6 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by gandham radha krishna

"Dear Sir, With a valid salute to your efforts, I would wish to give my consent to w…"

MANIPRAKASH ARAVELLI replied Feb 16, 2016 to ARE WE ON A RIGHT PATH

9 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by AYAN BANERJEE

"Dear Sir, As this question arised in your thinking then we might not be on the right…"

MANIPRAKASH ARAVELLI replied Feb 6, 2016 to ARE WE ON A RIGHT PATH

9 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by AYAN BANERJEE

"Hello sir, please upload the pdf version/ document version as the website provided /…"

MANIPRAKASH ARAVELLI replied May 7, 2015 to MELTING CRUCIBLES - Quantitative Assessment of Erosion of Traditional Knowledge among tribal communities of the Western Ghats; A Natural Heritage Site

3 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Chandra Kishore

"Dear Sir I am interested in learning about such programmes, kindly do share the info…"

MANIPRAKASH ARAVELLI replied Jan 7, 2014 to National Training Course on Post-disaster Long Term Recovery, 25-27 Nov New Delhi

2 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by MANIPRAKASH ARAVELLI

"Sir Kindly visit the following website: http://blogs.worldwatch.org/nourishingthepl…"

MANIPRAKASH ARAVELLI replied Nov 1, 2013 to Tobacco as a bio pesticdie

6 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Prabal Sen

Premium Member

"Sir I am Dr. Maniprakash Aravelli. I am looking forward to become a FAE on Ecology…"

MANIPRAKASH ARAVELLI replied Sep 6, 2013 to FAEs for NABET

11 May 6, 2018
Reply by DR SHISHU PAL SINGH

Premium Member

"Hello Dr. K.S. Negi Can you please share the information/ methodology to be followe…"

MANIPRAKASH ARAVELLI replied Sep 4, 2013 to FAEs for NABET

11 May 6, 2018
Reply by DR SHISHU PAL SINGH

"Hello Sachin, I do not know how much my advise will be useful for you, but ENVIROTE…"

MANIPRAKASH ARAVELLI replied Sep 1, 2013 to ambient air monitoring instrument supplier

6 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by SAMIR VAHORA

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service