Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

Hi all,

Those who are interested in pursuing their Ph.D either in Part time or Full time can contact Dr.K.Harish Kumar.

E.Mail: harishenvit@gmail.com

harish_envit@rediffmaill.com

Regards,

Harish Kumar.K

Views: 828

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sir,

I am Anand Tiwari, post graduate in Environmental Science,  presently i am  Working with Water and waste water Management Company, in process and QC department.

I am interested in doing PhD in part time. Please suggest suitable subject and topic also give me procedures to enable me to apply for this course.

Thanks& Regards.

Email.id-anandenv1985@gmail.com

I'm also interested in pursuing Ph.D. I have completed my Post Graduation in Environment Science. At present, I'm working in waste management division. I have interest in doing research in Climate Sciences. 

Regards,

Vidhyalakshmi C.

Hello Sir..

I am Rishi Verma, completed my M.Tech (Environmental Engg.) from NIT, Allahabad with 6 years of interdisciplinary research and teaching experience. I am interested in full time PhD. I can share my profile with you if you want a look out. Kindly reply me rishi.btbrain@gmail.com

Thank you.

Dear Anand ,

Thank u for your Interest .Firstly let me know wer r u from and ur education. Ph.D Application and admission starts on OCT -2014. you should clear the entrance exam which will be conducted on OCT in Coimbatore. Here is the link of Bharathiar university.reply me for Email id: harishenvit @gmail.com   Or harishenvit@rediffmail.com
 http: //www.b-u.ac.in

Redards,

Dr .Harish Kumar

ANAND KUMAR TIWARI said:

Dear Sir,

I am Anand Tiwari, post graduate in Environmental Science,  presently i am  Working with Water and waste water Management Company, in process and QC department.

I am interested in doing PhD in part time. Please suggest suitable subject and topic also give me procedures to enable me to apply for this course.

Thanks& Regards.

Rishi Verma said:

Dear Rishi Verma,

Thank u for your Interest . Ph.D Application and admission starts on OCT -2014. you should clear the entrance exam which will be conducted on OCT in Coimbatore. Here is the link of Bharathiar university.reply me for Email id: harishenvit @gmail.com   Or harishenvit@rediffmail.com

Hello Sir..

I am Rishi Verma, completed my M.Tech (Environmental Engg.) from NIT, Allahabad with 6 years of interdisciplinary research and teaching experience. I am interested in full time PhD. I can share my profile with you if you want a look out. Kindly reply me rishi.btbrain@gmail.com

Thank you.

Dear Vidyaalakshmi

Thank u for your Interest .Firstly let me know wer r u from and ur education. Ph.D Application and admission starts on OCT -2014. you should clear the entrance exam which will be conducted on OCT in Coimbatore. Here is the link of Bharathiar university.reply me for Email id: harishenvit @gmail.com   Or harishenvit@rediffmail.com

VIDHYALAKSHMI CHANDRASEKARAN said:

I'm also interested in pursuing Ph.D. I have completed my Post Graduation in Environment Science. At present, I'm working in waste management division. I have interest in doing research in Climate Sciences. 

Regards,

Vidhyalakshmi C.

Sir, Kindly specify intitute or university, offerd subjects and selection criteria.

thanks

Thank you sir. Btw, your mail id is not working for me. 
Dr K. Harish Kumar said:

Dear Vidyaalakshmi

Regards,

Vidhyalakshmi C.

Dear Anand,

Tell me the area in which you are interested ...for further communication mail me .Email id: harishenvit @gmail.com   Or harish_envit@rediffmail.com

Dr K. Harish Kumar said:

Dear Anand ,

Redards,

Dr .Harish Kumar

ANAND KUMAR TIWARI said:

Dear Sir,

Thanks& Regards.

Email id: harishenvit@gmail.com   

harish_envit@rediffmail.com

Thank you sir. Btw, your mail id is not working for me. 
Dr K. Harish Kumar said:

Dear Vidyaalakshmi

Regards,

Vidhyalakshmi C.

Dear Madhumathi ,

Thank u for your Interest .Firstly let me know wer r u from and ur education. Ph.D Application and admission starts on OCT -2014. you should clear the entrance exam which will be conducted on OCT in Coimbatore. Here is the link of Bharathiar university.reply me for Email id: harishenvit@gmail.com   Or harish_envit@rediffmail.com
Madhumita Banerjee said:

Sir, Kindly specify intitute or university, offerd subjects and selection criteria.

thanks

Sir, I am interested in pursuing Phd. as a part time scholar as I am an working person. Kindly let me know the name of university.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service