Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

I am approached for recommending candidature for 2 Researching positions/Jr. Consultant positions (Delhi based, currently for one year 12 -15 months) ranging monthly INR 15000-25000) - few positions looking for applicants with some background exposure on environment / NRM with DRR / Disaster management, climate-change, with definite good writing skills and communication/coordination and research related interest. May send max 2-3 page CVcontact details  indicating present residence or possibility of relocating on mail. Ph.D. enrollment would not be a restriction. 

Views: 607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

email; envirosafe2007@gmail.com

GOOD MORNING SIR,

i am interested for the project, if u looking suitable for this project contact me by my E-mail id.

Thank you

Attachments:

Dear Dr. Gupta,

Please find out with the enclosed CV of Mr. Architesh Panda. I think he is a great catch. 

regards

Kanna

Attachments:

Hello,

Please find my enclosed resume since i am interested for this project. My email -id is 1986.aparna@gmail.com

Dear please find below my attachments, I am interested in this project.

Anil Kumar Gupta said:

Attachments:

You may submit the CV to me on email: envirosafe2007@gmail.com

Hello sir, 

please find my attached resume. I am a Ph.D scholar in Forest Research Institute, Dehradun and engaged under a project in Forest and Climate Change Division of Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, Dehradun.

Anil Kumar Gupta said:

Attachments:

Dear Sir

greeting with thanks,

i am interested for the project, as per u position.  i have good exprence on this field.if u looking suitable for this project contact me by my E-mail id.

santoshkusahoo@live.com

thanking you

santosh

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service