Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

Dear All

I m a student at VIT pursuing M.Tech Energy and Environmental Engineering. As a part of our curriculum we have to do a project. Please suggest me some interesting research project related to ENVIRONMENT.

Regards

Moumita

Views: 479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

With regards to something related to waste water treatment & lab work you can take a look at MBR technology efficiency. You could complete a minor analysis within your time frame.

NIDM may also host you.

Monitoring CO2 level as well as other geophysical factors in any show cave (having high anthropogenic pressure) of India. Due  to global warming such subterranean environment are indeed in peril.

-Regards

Dear Moumita

If you have interest in Low-carbon economy, you can take up calculating or estimation or simply overview of carbon footprints/carbon trading opportunities/potential CDM projects for any particular industry or any other. you can easily get a lot of material, CDM methodologies etc on UNCCC website. CDM projects/carbon credits generation is one of the significant field as far as global market is concern because it can also generate funds along the side of conservation.

best of luck

Vipul

u can go for checking efficiency of rainwater harvesting system that may be located nearby or Solid waste management of ur area....design it for future and check what its status was in past five years and expected for coming years....

in 3 months of span u can do.. leaching profile of ntrients into soil and it its effect on ground water, e-governance, electro coaglation treatment for removal of pollutants from water n wastewater , hospital waste manahement(solid &liquuid) , go through lot of journal papers like science direct.

Hey, Solar electric is the hot topic! A little bit of Googling should get you started on ideas. Since India is beginning to lead in solar, it would be great if you spent time in urban solar electric systems which can increase efficiency and lower price-per-unit... plus there are so many resources for Solar :) Let me know what you think.. Good luck!

Main thing is important is that you  interested area.

u apply ...... NEERI for prject work

Main thing is important is that you  interested area.

u apply ...... NEERI for prject work

Dear Moumita 

" Evaluation of Pollution Load Index at  Selected Areas  or

Recycling and Reuse of Waste Water and Its Potential for Water Conservation.

Detail theme and Methodology will give u Later 

you can text me on : mishra.as@gmail.com
Moumita poddar said:

Dear All 

thnx for ur replies, i wan to do on som topic w6 cn b done in lab within 3 months as my semester is of 3 months n at the end v have to give report and presentation

I have already worked on dye or color removal from waste water using chemical coagulant and biological component so i dont wan to repeat same kinda work.

Please suggest me something w6 can b completed in 3 months and its interesting to something related to waste water treatment, solid waste management

Regards

Would you like to volunteer in one of our ongoing efforts (research programme). You can complete your project work as well in the same project. For more info regarding this, you may reach me at or 9443480481.

Best

Anjan

you may like to take a project on Impact of renewable energy projects on biodiversity - a case study of wind or solar energy. I am unsure of your bachelor degree. You may need to pick up certain level of ecological aspects if you are an engineer.

Best of luck

UB

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service