Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

Looking for senior environmental professionals for RIL manufacturing sites and corporate

We have few positions to work in senior positions in the area of environment management at refineries and petrochemical plant experience.

the qualifications requirements

M Tech/ B.Tech Environmental / Chemical engineering

experience of 10-20 years in handling environmetal management & sustainability at Refienries/petrocchemical and chemical plants.

Views: 535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Mr Udayabhaksar,

Please find my resume for the said post. I am having an experience of more than 20 years in Industries, Govt. Body and Higher Education.

Dr. Shailendra Kumar Tripathi 

Attachments:

Sir,

I am an Environmental Consultant with experience in EIA and EHS auditing. Could you tell me whether any opening available at Bangalore?

Regards

Rakesh,KN

Respected Sir/Madam,

I’m well aware of the name of your esteemed organization. It would be no less than a golden opportunity for me towards my bright career to work in your highly reputed organization. I am HSE professional over 17 yrs. Experience within several sectors / companies. Having work experience in technical and environmental functions leading to a broad technical and Safety, Health & Environment knowledge, including due diligence and lean practices.
Able to create policies on HSE, creating and working with Proactive KPI's and Balance Score cards in various SME sectors & Ports.

Attached is a copy of my resume. Obviously the resume cannot cover the full range of involvement; therefore I would welcome the opportunity to discuss any of these which may be of interest to your reputed Organization.

I owe thanks to you for kind consideration & looking forward to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,

Jigar Deliwala

Attachments:

Dear Sir,

I am interested to to vacancy.

Please find my resume attached.

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service