Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

Esteemed environmental consultancy looking for senior Manager post in 2 departments

Dear All, 

There are 2 urgent requirement for Senior Manager Post in our esteemed firm based.

1: Senior Manager - EIA 

Educational Qualifications:-

1.Bachelor's Degree Or Equivalent In Engineering/Architect/Envt Planning/Town Planning Frpm Ugc/Aicte Recognized University/Institution

Or

2.Master's Degree In Physical/Enviromental/Life Sciences/Social Sciences/Economics/Management From An Ugc /Aicte Recognized University.

or 

Relevant Experience in the field ( Depending on the individual skills n qualifications)

Skills Expertise:-

1.Aware Of National And Global Enviromental Concerns.

2.Should have detail knowledge of all Relevent Enviromental Regulations,Eia Notifications And Its Amendments,The Crz Notifications And The Public Consultation Procedures.

Minimum Experience 

8-10 years in the field of EIA and similar areas

Salary Cap -55k-75k per month ( Depending on the individual skills n qualifications) 

2: Senior Manager - Projects ( Water & Wastewater)

Experience - Minimum 10-15 years in field of Water and wastewater engineering

Handled all the departments including designing,Vendors, marketing and Commissioning of water treatment plant ( Both Domestic n Industrial)

Liaison and tender Documentation 

Salary Cap : 55k-75k per month ( Depending on the individual skills n qualifications)

Views: 831

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You stated there are two requirements in different departments in your org. However you have only posted one, may I ask what the other one is?

sir there are 2 .. check the whole post properly. one eia and other project senior  manager
Joseph Tharayil Varghese said:

You stated there are two requirements in different departments in your org. However you have only posted one, may I ask what the other one is?

Ah yes just noticed it hiding in the body. Did not see it while speed reading since it was not in bold like the first one. Thanks for pointing it out.

Rohan Desai said:

sir there are 2 .. check the whole post properly. one eia and other project senior  manager
Joseph Tharayil Varghese said:

Dear Rohan

Please find attached my resume for the position of Senior Manager- Projects (Water and wastewater) for your perusal

I do have a total of 24 years experience in water& wastewater including waste management sectors and worked in process/ manufacturing industry, consultancy and EPC infra companies in the areas of  water & wastewater including environment and waste management sectors. I do have experience in business development related to Water & wastewater sector including Business opportunity identification, enquiry generation, JV tie up for technology and other components of work, planning and process  design, Bill of materials and cost estimation for bid/ offer preparation, negotiation with clients and finalizing the work orders and project management related water& wastewater sector. I also have worked in Black & Veatch Ltd., UK in water and wastewater treatment area

Regards
Gopala Reddy,A

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service