Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

Hello Everyone,

I am currently looking to collaborate with someone to prepare a draft National Forest Policy as has been advertised by MOEF. http://envfor.nic.in/content/review-national-forest-policy-1998-inv...

If there is anyone in this space looking to collaborate or if you know of anyone I look forward to having a discussion.

Thanks,

Meghna

Views: 387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Meghana,

I am interested in collaborating. Lets organize a meeting in our college soon. Thanks for taking such initiative.

Dr. Sanjay JOshi,

PG Dept. of Environmental Science,

K. J. Somaiya College of Science and Commerce,

Vidyavihar,

Mumbai.

hi Meghana,

I wish to collaborate with you .Please do reach me at my email id (given below ) with the full details.

Thanks and Regards,

Dr.Charu Khosla
Associate Professor(Environment )

School of Applied Sciences 
Chitkara University,
Punjab Campus:

Chandigarh-Patiala National Highway (NH-64)
Tehsil Rajpura - 140401
(30 kms from Chandigarh)
www.chitkara.edu.in
charu.khosla@chitkara.edu.in

Meghna, are you based in Delhi. If you are I would be happy to collaborate. Let me know so we can arrange a meeting and see where we can take this. Cheers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service