Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

FYI

APITCO Limited httpwww.apitco.org APITCO is a leading Technical Consultancy Organisation(TCO) promoted jointly by all India Financial Institutions (IDBI, IFCI and ICICI), leading nationalized banks and State level corporations.

Job Description - 

Education (UG - B.Arch - Architecture) AND (PG - M.Tech - Environmental) Should be M.Plan (Enviornmental Planning)Experiece in- Environmental Planning and Execution- Social Impact Assessment-Water Resource Management-Social Impact Assessment - Urban Environmental Management & Planning- Site Remediation & Restoration Planning- Participatory Appraisal- Solid Waste Management, EIA-Business proposal Preparation and implementation, client engagement, Research& Presentations 

Experience : -  6 - 10 Years
Category -  Others

Salary - 

INR 1,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A. Apart from fixed pay Incumbent would be eligible for Variable Pa

Hyderabad, Secunderabad

Contact Details

Employer - APITCO Limited

Email - hrd@apitco.org

Website - http://www.apitco.org 

Views: 415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sir/Madam,

With referring to your advertisement for “Job- Consultant - Environmental Planning” in APITCO Limited, I here with applying for the position, which suit with my educational backgrounds and my qualifications. Please find enclosure attached here with, the application (my CV) for the same.

My name is Laxman Singh, M.Sc Biotechnology Degree from Osmania University, Hyderabad. I have been working for 6-years deeply involved on the Research and Development in the field of Agriculture extension, Environmental analysis, remediation and Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Technology. I have good written and verbal communication skills, dynamic and enthusiastic approach and able to work in a team environment.

As my current project (detailed in my CV) was completed on Jan 30th, 2012. Now I am looking for better opportunity, where I can effectively contribute to improve the abilities in research and technical growth and happy to join the APITCO Limited.

If there is any interest in my expertise, please reach me through my contact address below or state in my resume. It is to be hoped that I can place an appointment to meet you. Should I may be granted for an interview.

Yours Sincerely,

Laxman Singh, SRF

Mobile No: 09948907032.

Laxman.bt.05@gmail.com

Attachments:

Mr Laxman,

You need to send your resume to the email id given in the advt. I am just posting ads. So, try contacting the email id.

Good luck

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service