Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

I have been contacted by a recruitment agency for suggesting names of suitable candidates for filling vacancies in an industry association; they are looking for candidates well versed in environmental technology/engineering with about 5 to 15 years of relevant experience.  If you are interested please send me your brief resume and contact details.  If suitable the recruitment agency will contact you directly.

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Prof. Ramakrishnan,

I am ME-Env. Engg. with more than 15 yrs experience. I am interested to join on job basis if suitable to the agency. If suitable please let me know.

Attachments:

Thank you Mr. Dwivedi.  The Agency is looking people for permanent employment.  In case you would like yourself to be considered (but you have indicated "on job basis") please let me know.  If you know someone with the environmental engineering background (or mechanical/electrical /chemical engineering background with exposure to environmental science/engineering/design etc.) who is interested in the job described please let me know.  The short listing of candidates is still going on.

With kind regards,

Ramakrishnan

dear sir

we request you to please send your email ID.

Regards

Ajay
email id - ajay82_in@yahoo.co.in
sir, i am M-Tech Environmental Engineering Student. I am searching Job as a Fresher. Plz see my resume & send it where its required . I am interested to join on basis if suitable to the agency.

I am Kaushik Kumar, the student of M.Sc.(Tech.) Environmental Science & Technology, 6th sem. final year, Banaras Hindu University. Sir I am sending my resume regarding recruitment of Environmental Professionals in Industries.

Attachments:
Hi Kaushik,

I have passed on your details to the recruiter. If suitable they will contact you.

With kind regards,

Ramakrishnan

Dear sir I have done my Post Graduation as M. Tech in Environment Engineering as well as in M. Sc in Environmental Science. I am eager to work in the field of Environment Health and Safety. I have done Diploma in industrial safety through distance education from Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu.

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service