Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

All Discussions Tagged 'Environmental' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: Environmental and Administrative Jobs at NIDM New Delhi

National Instituteof Disaster Management , Ministry of Home Affairs, Indian Institute ofPublic Administration Campus, 5-B, I.P. Estate, Rin…

Started by Anil Kumar Gupta

0 Mar 22, 2013

Exclusive Environmental Job board in India

Indian Environmental Job Board Hi friends, I've started a blog which gives list of environmental jobs in India, available online. Please g…

Started by kalyana hyma sudha dittakavi

0 Aug 30, 2012

Recruitment of Environmental Engineer - Ahmedabad

We are looking for an Environmental Engineer to support our services at Ahmedabad Office. He / she should have minimum 3 years experience i…

Started by meenakshi

1 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by vijay pal

Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics, Mumbai looking for Professors specializing in Economics of Environment & Sustainable Development

SVKM’s NMIMS – Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics, Mumbai, is a niche school currently offering a 3 year, full time degree course in B. Sc…

Started by Mahazareen Dastur

3 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Mahazareen Dastur

Model curriculum on disaster management for University courses in Environmental Science/Management

I am happy to share the model and suggestive curriculum on disaster management for introduction within diploma and masters courses in envir…

Started by Anil Kumar Gupta

13 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Anil Kumar Gupta

New CSE report on environmental clearance given for various projects from 2007-2011

http://www.environmentportal.in This new assessment by Centre for Science and Environment (CSE) finds unprecedented scale of clearances bei…

Started by Kiran Dwivedi

0 Sep 22, 2011

Law degree benefits with Environment profession.

Hi, I am 10 year exp.environment professional (Msc. Environment).will it be beneficial to do law degree? If yes, what level (LLB, LLM, post…

Started by Nidhi Bajaj

0 Jun 14, 2011

Wanted: Environmental Professional at Bangalore

We need a dynamic person ready to travel all over India occasionally and willing to take up challenges. The position is based at Bangalore.…

Started by JOMCY MATHEW

9 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Rajneesh kumar gupta

‘War against the poorest'

KOLKATA: Accusing the Centre of waging war against the “poorest people,” under the pretext of fighting Maoists in the mining belt, with the…

Started by KANNA KUMAR SIRIPURAPU

0 Apr 17, 2010

Jobs @ Centre for Science and Environment, New Delhi

Centre for Science and Environment famously known as CSE New Delhi is looking out for enthuisatic Senior Researchers and Program Coordinato…

Started by Madimetla VenkataPraveen Chandra

0 Feb 1, 2010

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service