Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

Ranjeet singh kaurav's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

Founder

"Thanks to your intellectual brain for such a wonderful post ..."

Ranjeet singh kaurav replied Apr 15, 2015 to Day out with someone doing good!

1 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Ranjeet singh kaurav

"Very sad news !!! I heard a lot about him from my Proffesors during my studies in SG…"

Ranjeet singh kaurav replied Sep 29, 2012 to Professor Dr. Tayeb A. Sihorwala-Paniwale baba, passed away to day morning(29.09.2012) at Indore.

1 Sep 29, 2012

"Great opportunity for young activists , journalists to learn fundamentals of environ…"

Ranjeet singh kaurav replied Sep 25, 2012 to Bootcamp: Where Journalism meets Environment - New Delhi, October 29 to November 9, 2012

4 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Sharmila Sinha

"hello sir,  Thanks for your concern !! yes i got the presentation at slideshare.net…"

Ranjeet singh kaurav replied Sep 6, 2012 to The Environmental Impact of the Ganesh visarjan: It's high time for Green Ganesha: Clay Ganesha

11 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Gunwant Joshi

"great work !!! great topic !!! my favorite topic!!!.............congrats!! Congratss…"

Ranjeet singh kaurav replied Sep 5, 2012 to My first Book on Environmental Sustainability

19 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Prafulla Soni

"sir, very useful article at very right time .... this article can be a  source of a…"

Ranjeet singh kaurav replied Sep 5, 2012 to The Environmental Impact of the Ganesh visarjan: It's high time for Green Ganesha: Clay Ganesha

11 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Gunwant Joshi

"hello madam !!! great article .....very helpful to make our stand & create sense…"

Ranjeet singh kaurav replied Sep 5, 2012 to What India gave to world..

11 Sep 5, 2012

"very useful information , this knowledge will be a thought process for few,,,but ide…"

Ranjeet singh kaurav replied Aug 31, 2012 to Impact of Produced water quality on the Environment in Indian context: some loud thoughts

7 Aug 31, 2012

"useful workshop ....i want to come and attend it ...kindly send the details ono my i…"

Ranjeet singh kaurav replied Aug 31, 2012 to Last and Final Call for International Workshop on Clean Technology and India's Vision

6 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Vagish Sharma

"great information thankx for sharing it ......... "

Ranjeet singh kaurav replied Aug 31, 2012 to Seawater Salinity and its effects on earth’s climate

3 Aug 31, 2012

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service