Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

Sangeeta Deogawanka's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

Founder

"Thank you so much Piyush for your inputs. My daughter wishes to pursue Environmental…"

Sangeeta Deogawanka replied May 28, 2014 to Environmental Careers in India

7 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Dr. Dharmendra

Founder

"Is there any listing of colleges or institutes offering environment engineering or a…"

Sangeeta Deogawanka replied May 26, 2014 to Environmental Careers in India

7 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Dr. Dharmendra

"I don't know about training programs, but there is a research wing at the CNCI, Kolk…"

Sangeeta Deogawanka replied Feb 1, 2014 to Modelling of Indoor Air Pollution

10 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by rajbala

"Count me in if you require any mapping support. Am Kolkata based. Good Luck!"

Sangeeta Deogawanka replied May 22, 2013 to Suderban Tiger Expert

5 May 24, 2013
Reply by Sudipto Ghosh

"Hi Gunwant, excellent post. Thanks for sharing. It is indeed a grave concern, as we…"

Sangeeta Deogawanka replied Aug 13, 2012 to Impact of Produced water quality on the Environment in Indian context: some loud thoughts

7 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Ranjeet singh kaurav

Founder

"Forestry is another area, especially where the prime revenue of nations depend on fo…"

Sangeeta Deogawanka replied Aug 3, 2012 to Environmentalists are being killed in record numbers across the world

2 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by GOPI KANTA GHOSH

"Thanks for laying it out so well. Unfortunately, the right people, the decision-make…"

Sangeeta Deogawanka replied Mar 23, 2012 to Are we serious about Rainwater Harvesting?

11 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Harish

"I think your local organisation Prakruthi Samrakshana Sauhruda Vedi (PSSV) is alread…"

Sangeeta Deogawanka replied Jan 26, 2012 to How to prevent wetland of Pumpa river in Kerala at Aranmula being converted to an Airport?

7 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by bharat pandey

"Hi, Thanks for highlighting this. I shall bring this to the notice of my colleagues…"

Sangeeta Deogawanka replied Jan 25, 2012 to How to prevent wetland of Pumpa river in Kerala at Aranmula being converted to an Airport?

7 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by bharat pandey

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service