Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

Dr Shekhar Upadhyay's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I had forwarded your resume to HR.  "

Dr Shekhar Upadhyay replied Dec 31, 2019 to Requirement of EIA Professionals

2 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Dr Shekhar Upadhyay

"I think metros were least affected by this heavy downpour, the developers can learn…"

Dr Shekhar Upadhyay replied Aug 6, 2016 to Storm Water Management for the Infrastructure Projects

5 Aug 6, 2016

"Noida and Gurgaon flood and resultant traffic woes are good indicators to change the…"

Dr Shekhar Upadhyay replied Aug 6, 2016 to Storm Water Management for the Infrastructure Projects

5 Aug 6, 2016

"off course "

Dr Shekhar Upadhyay replied Jul 25, 2016 to A Request to all Environmental Degree Holders of India

7 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Moharana Choudhury

"I had signed the petition, and request all friends and fellows to sign it asap...."

Dr Shekhar Upadhyay replied Jul 20, 2016 to A Request to all Environmental Degree Holders of India

7 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Moharana Choudhury

"Well said... but I think the problem lies with current system of work. Most of the E…"

Dr Shekhar Upadhyay replied Oct 31, 2015 to Support-Green with Purpose - Not just for green

6 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Dr. PAWAN KR. SINGH

"Dear, Friends, Greetings from Upadhyay! I can say whether the objective of NABET is…"

Dr Shekhar Upadhyay replied Jul 28, 2014 to Whether the objective of NABET's EIA accreditation Scheme is fulfilled?

17 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by hamida surani

"dr.shekhar@amcgroup.co.in"

Dr Shekhar Upadhyay replied Sep 28, 2012 to Requirement of Experts at Delhi

2 Sep 28, 2012

"forget the actions in this money oriented society of which we are also a part. we re…"

Dr Shekhar Upadhyay replied Jun 5, 2012 to Sustainable Agriculture

2 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Nagasrinivasa Rao Naladala

"Pledge to ........................ leave polythene bags judiciously use electricity…"

Dr Shekhar Upadhyay replied Jun 5, 2012 to HAPPY WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY

2 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Pradeep Kumar Pathak

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service