Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

Mahazareen Dastur's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I see that the journal has an open access policy. That is very good."

Mahazareen Dastur replied Jun 6, 2012 to INTRODUCING THE JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND SUSTAINABILITY

8 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Dr. V. K. Garg

"Try going through http://www.ceeindia.org/cee/index.htm. Hope this helps."

Mahazareen Dastur replied May 4, 2012 to Policies for Environmental Education

5 May 8, 2012
Reply by Payal Pancholi

Founder

"Thank you for posting! It's a great blog."

Mahazareen Dastur replied Apr 4, 2012 to Sea Turtles in India

2 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by GOPI KANTA GHOSH

"Good point! "

Mahazareen Dastur replied Mar 22, 2012 to Public Consultation on Aquifer Recharge Using Treated Sewage

11 Mar 23, 2012

"This was a completely skewed survey. I would not call it public participation at all…"

Mahazareen Dastur replied Mar 22, 2012 to Public Consultation on Aquifer Recharge Using Treated Sewage

11 Mar 23, 2012

"@ Chandra Kishore: You make an interesting point. Rashmi Bansal's I have a Dream ca…"

Mahazareen Dastur replied Mar 9, 2012 to Private consultant or NGO?

10 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by P Bhavna

"Many thanks for all those who contributed! I guess there have been few replies as pe…"

Mahazareen Dastur replied Mar 8, 2012 to Private consultant or NGO?

10 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by P Bhavna

"For a very brief explanation in non-academic terms, please view http://news.bbc.co.u…"

Mahazareen Dastur replied Mar 3, 2012 to River Interlinking Project

8 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Jaideep

"Great post! Thank you for sharing. I cannot help thinking how many research studies…"

Mahazareen Dastur replied Mar 1, 2012 to The Science of Tree Shade: Why trees are so important for cities

5 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Prof Dr V N Sivasankara Pillai

"The institution's web server may have been down due to some reason. I am uploading a…"

Mahazareen Dastur replied Mar 1, 2012 to Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics, Mumbai looking for Professors specializing in Economics of Environment & Sustainable Development

3 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Mahazareen Dastur

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service