Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

Dr. Deeksha Dave's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a book proposal on sustainable development. Pls inform whether it goes with t…"

Dr. Deeksha Dave replied Aug 31, 2018 to Call for chapters/articles for books 2019 (Free of cost publishing)

5 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by Dr Pawan Kumar Bharti Chauhan

"I have sent an article. Please check you email and confirm."

Dr. Deeksha Dave replied Sep 24, 2015 to Invitation to be a part of ijenas

3 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Dr MANOJ KUMAR

"Dear Sir, Pls send me the other details about the conference like registration , et…"

Dr. Deeksha Dave replied Aug 11, 2014 to Invitation to the Conference on Water-Energy Nexus: Connecting the dots

8 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Nathaniel Bhakupar Dkhar

"Great idea sir.Highly appreciated. "

Dr. Deeksha Dave replied Jul 17, 2014 to Population and Sustainable Development

10 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Dr. Deeksha Dave

"Dear Sir, I read the article and found it informative. May I send my article to you…"

Dr. Deeksha Dave replied Jul 16, 2014 to Population and Sustainable Development

10 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Dr. Deeksha Dave

"Dear Mam, I have contributed an article for the journal.Pls let me know once you rec…"

Dr. Deeksha Dave replied May 12, 2014 to An international peer-reviewed scientific journal from North east India

22 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Dr. Pinki Purkayastha

" Good to know. Will soon submit an article."

Dr. Deeksha Dave replied May 9, 2014 to An international peer-reviewed scientific journal from North east India

22 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Dr. Pinki Purkayastha

Founder

"The situation is alarming for the capital of the country which claims to be the eco…"

Dr. Deeksha Dave replied May 8, 2014 to Delhi is the most polluted city in the world

11 May 12, 2014
Reply by Srikanth Meesa

"Finally thegood news is that actually we are able to correlate the rampant developme…"

Dr. Deeksha Dave replied May 7, 2014 to Supreme Court appointed committee explains why the Uttarakhand floods happened

5 May 7, 2014
Reply by Dipil Kumar Vasu

Founder

"Totally agree with Mr. Vinodh, E-Learning cannot cater to the individual and local r…"

Dr. Deeksha Dave replied Jun 13, 2011 to Environmental Science Course through E-learning

12 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by anubha goel

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service