Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

Gunwant Joshi's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with sonal and others that the Sea water imprignation should be avoided and…"

Gunwant Joshi replied Feb 6, 2013 to sprinkling of sea water to supress the dust

15 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Gunwant Joshi

"Yes you are right! noise is a menace which is growing day by day and is said to kill…"

Gunwant Joshi replied Oct 26, 2012 to Should we change the ways we celebrate the festivities to make them more environment friendly

9 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Vinodh Valluri

"Yes you have rightly picked-up the root cause. Like minded people have already start…"

Gunwant Joshi replied Oct 26, 2012 to Should we change the ways we celebrate the festivities to make them more environment friendly

9 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Vinodh Valluri

"Dear shri SB, Its great to learn about your concerns  to the issue and the steps you…"

Gunwant Joshi replied Sep 15, 2012 to The Environmental Impact of the Ganesh visarjan: It's high time for Green Ganesha: Clay Ganesha

11 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Gunwant Joshi

Founder

"Dear sir , Many thanks for telling us the story of the seed soldier. People like Vij…"

Gunwant Joshi replied Sep 6, 2012 to Seed Soldier

2 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Gunwant Joshi

"Yes, You are very much right. The Pollution Control boards should take up this issue…"

Gunwant Joshi replied Sep 6, 2012 to The Environmental Impact of the Ganesh visarjan: It's high time for Green Ganesha: Clay Ganesha

11 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Gunwant Joshi

"very very interesting and informative recompilation of the India's past glory. Many…"

Gunwant Joshi replied Sep 5, 2012 to What India gave to world..

11 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ranjeet singh kaurav

"Yes I fully agree! I have been a university teacher my self at one point of time and…"

Gunwant Joshi replied Sep 5, 2012 to The Environmental Impact of the Ganesh visarjan: It's high time for Green Ganesha: Clay Ganesha

11 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Gunwant Joshi

"Yes you are very much right! At M.P. Pollution Control Board, we have been monitorin…"

Gunwant Joshi replied Sep 5, 2012 to The Environmental Impact of the Ganesh visarjan: It's high time for Green Ganesha: Clay Ganesha

11 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Gunwant Joshi

"Thanks for your interest and sharing my concerns! There is a  need to have a good da…"

Gunwant Joshi replied Aug 15, 2012 to Impact of Produced water quality on the Environment in Indian context: some loud thoughts

7 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Ranjeet singh kaurav

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service