Indian Environment Network

Paryavaran.com-Gateway to Indian Environment Market

SANJAY AGGARWAL's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"We have received many requests to make a customized software for this purpose. We we…"

SANJAY AGGARWAL replied Sep 15, 2014 to SOFTWARE FOR WASTEWATER TREATMENT

7 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by SANJAY AGGARWAL

"we understand the variances that might occur and have solutions for the same. We are…"

SANJAY AGGARWAL replied Sep 15, 2014 to SOFTWARE FOR WASTEWATER TREATMENT

7 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by SANJAY AGGARWAL

"Thanks a lot for the link doc. I however find that all the software listed are more…"

SANJAY AGGARWAL replied Sep 11, 2014 to SOFTWARE FOR WASTEWATER TREATMENT

7 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by SANJAY AGGARWAL

"Dear Seena, the essential parameters to be measured for quality in compost are N, P,…"

SANJAY AGGARWAL replied Dec 27, 2013 to composting and analysis of parameters.

8 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by SEENA MITHRA S

Founder

"It was a wonderful experience for me to be part of this webcast. I did this for the…"

SANJAY AGGARWAL replied Dec 23, 2013 to Global Learning School- A successful launch!

3 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Dr. B C Barah

Founder

"We have been working on: 1. Making existing ETPs and STPs more efficient through bi…"

SANJAY AGGARWAL replied Nov 1, 2013 to Environment Mentors and Professionals- You are our hero!

11 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Gullapalli Udayabhaksar

"Dear Ashish, I think you made a mistake in cost of purchasing treated wastewater. I…"

SANJAY AGGARWAL replied Oct 29, 2013 to Industrial Use of Treated Municipal Wastewater

16 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by BIJAYA NANDA DAS

"Dear Vijay, I have received your CV. Will revert. If you would like to see what we…"

SANJAY AGGARWAL replied Jun 12, 2013 to JOB OPENING - MARKETING NON-CONVENTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES FOR WASTEWATER TREATMENT

5 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Mohd Yousuf Rather

"Dear Ranu, Kindly send your CV quickly to cloverorganic@gmail.com. Time is limited…"

SANJAY AGGARWAL replied May 29, 2013 to PROFESSIONAL FOR HEADING WASTEWATER AND SOLID WASTE BUSINESS

2 May 29, 2013
Reply by SANJAY AGGARWAL

"Dear Sumitkumar and Rahul, The locations are given in my original post! Coimbatore…"

SANJAY AGGARWAL replied May 21, 2013 to Solid Waste Management Officers wanted

4 May 21, 2013
Reply by Parimal Parmar

RSS

Paryavaran.com -online webportal to network and do business and philanthropy with Indian Environment Organizations and Professionals

Notes

Network of Indian Environment Professionals LLC

Created by Chandra Kishore Feb 5, 2010 at 3:22pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Jan 20, 2020.

Notes Home

Created by Chandra Kishore Oct 5, 2009 at 3:19pm. Last updated by Chandra Kishore Apr 29, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Chandra Kishore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service